Junior League Programs
This is an in-house training program which include tournaments that are played against other Top Flight junior volleyball athletes. If you are looking to compete regionally or nationally against other clubs please see our club information which can be found on our FAQs page.
1. Open to all middle school 6th, 7th and 8th grade student athletes.
2. No experience necessary.
3. Three tournament dates held on Fridays 6-8pm.
4. Two to three matches each tournament date.
5. Teams will have 2 hour practice per week with a Top Flight Coach.
6. Season will last six weeks.
7. The cost will be $159 per player.
8. Athletes will receive a jersey and t-shirt with their registration.
9. All jerseys MUST be returned at the end of the program.
Registration is required by either using our on-line registration form or by calling 630-606-1342. Program start dates and times may change depending on the amount of registrations. We do not offer prorated amounts for classes, camps or leagues. There are NO refunds given once a class has begun.
|3/1/16 ~ 4/5/16||5:30-7:30pm||Tue||$159||3/11, 3/25, 4/8|
|4/21/16 ~ 6/2/16 (NO 4/28)||5:30-7:30pm||Thu||$159||4/29, 5/13, 5/27|
|6/7/16 ~ 7/12/16||6:00-8:00pm||Tue||$159||6/17, 7/8, 7/15|
|7/18/16 ~ 8/22/16||6:00-8:00pm||Mon||$159||7/29, 8/12, 8/26|
|10/25/16 ~ 11/29/16||5:30-7:30pm||Tue||$159||11/4, 11/18, 12/2|
|Location: Practices & Tournaments will be held at Top Flight Alft|