Middle School League Programs
This is an in-house training program which include tournaments that are played against other Top Flight middle school volleyball athletes. If you are looking to compete regionally or nationally against other clubs please see our club information which can be found on our FAQs page.
This program runs only once a year during the fall. If you are looking for a similar program during the winter, spring and summer then check out our Junior Volleyball League (JVL) page.
1. Open to all middle school 6th, 7th and 8th grade student athletes.
2. No experience necessary.
3. Four tournament dates on Fridays.
4. Two to three matches each tournament date.
5. Teams will have 2 hour practice twice a week with a Top Flight Coach.
6. Season will last five weeks.
7. The cost will be $195 per player.
8. New athletes will receive a jersey and t-shirt with their registration.
9. All jerseys MUST be returned at the end of the program.
Registration is required by either using our on-line registration form or by calling 630-606-1342. Program start dates and times may change depending on the amount of registrations. We do not offer prorated amounts for classes, camps or leagues. There are NO refunds given once a class has begun.
|8/12/14 - 9/12/14||6pm - 8pm||Tue/Thu||BOYS||$195||8/22, 8/29, 9/5, 9/12|
|9/9/14 - 10/10/14||6pm - 8pm||Tue/Thu||BOTH||$195||9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10|